cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Bank Account

Rebecca M Member Since: Jun 6, 2017
91 of 238

Hi Vladimir, 

I just spoke with Schwab and they said there are no small amounts reflected in my account, and they even looked to see if they might have declined them for any reason but they just have not recieved any deposit requests. 

Becca

Rebecca M Member Since: Jun 6, 2017
92 of 238

And there are still no deposits reflected in my account. Would it be possible to get some help now?

Becca

Matt K Member Since: Jun 7, 2017
93 of 238

Hi there,

My bank account verification failed and was instructed to reach out to Upwork in order to resolve.

Thanks,

Matt

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
94 of 238

Matt and Rebecca,

Somebody will reach out to you directly and help verify your bank accounts.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Brandon S Member Since: Jun 11, 2017
95 of 238

I am also having the same problem. 

Its been about 3 weeks at this point. Someone please contact me to confirm the deposits or to help me figure out why they havent been made. 

James M Member Since: Jun 16, 2017
96 of 238

Hello,
My bank account never received the two small deposits it was supposed to. It's been over 2 weeks since I started applying to jobs on Upwork and I've been waiting patiently for the credits to show up to my account, but it never did. Can anyone help me with this issue please?

Thank You, James Mitchell

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
97 of 238

Hi James,

I'm sorry for a delay in responding to your post. The most common reason for the two verification charges not appearing on the users' account is entering incorrect bank information when setting up a billing method. To check if this is the case, please remove your bank account and re-add the details again. Please check all the information with your bank before saving the details, note that it can take a few days for the charges to show up on your billing statement and follow up here if you need further assistance.

Anna K Member Since: Apr 13, 2017
98 of 238

I am having a similar issue. I only received one deposit and can not find out where to contact support on sending the second one for verification. 

Neera S Member Since: Jun 19, 2017
99 of 238

I got the same problem. What is the solution?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
100 of 238

Hi Anna, and Neera, 

Our customer support team will reach out to you to help resolve this issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS