cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Bank Account

Jordan N Member Since: Feb 27, 2018
11 of 236

I am having the same problem, but a little deeper. I need to verify my account as well, and same issue, can NOT find the 2 deposits that were deposited into my account. The problem I started with is the deposits were made back in May 2017. I called the Upwork rep and he gave me the date of the deposits. I searched my statements through April, May, and June and nothing came up from Upwork. So I called my bank and told them my issue and they also searched for 2 small deposits from Upwork and nothing came up from them as well. What I did was removed my bank acount from my profile and tried to add it again and still the same problem came up. Now I am completely stuck and dont know what to do. Any suggestions? Would like to get to work......

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
12 of 236

Hi Jordan,

I see that you were in touch with our support team about this very recently, so please let us know if you have any additional questions. Please note that once you re-add your bank account information it can take 3-5 days for the deposits to show up in your bank account.

~Nina
Annie R Member Since: Jun 2, 2018
13 of 236

Hello, I am having the same issue. I am new to Upwork and haven't seen a bank deposit from Upwork yet.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 236

Hi Annie,

I just checked your account and I can see that the verification is in progress, you received notification regarding this. Please note that once you add your bank account information it can take 3-5 days for the deposits to show up in your bank account!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zellena S Member Since: Dec 3, 2017
15 of 236

I waited over 5 days and resubmitted. Still nothing.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
16 of 236

Hello Zellena,

Have you tried re-adding the bank account? If not, please try to remove and re-add it on your Upwork account. Please wait 2-3 business days for the deposits after you re-added it. If the two small deposits are still not showing on your bank account, please call your bank if they see the amounts. If your bank informs you that they don't, please let us know. Thank you!

Untitled
Bryana J Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
17 of 236

There's a message that popped up saying that Upwork has made 2 small deposits to my bank account and I need to verify the amounts. I can't find the deposits on my banking statement. I would like to be able to contact Upwork and ask them what date they made the deposit, but I don't have a link to email or chat with them, i also tried to check my account to see if there were any deposits and i cant find them. Please help!!!

Ruth H Member Since: Jul 13, 2017
18 of 236
Hi -
Some time ago (a year or more) I attempted to sign on to UpWork. They never
solved this problem, and I wasn't willing to do any work until I made sure
I would be able to receive payment without problems. I did everything they
told me to do, but those test amounts have yet to show up on my bank
statement. I decided to abandon Upwork.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
19 of 236

Hi Ruth,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please try to re-add your bank account information. If the deposits don't show up in your bank account within 5 days, let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ruth H Member Since: Jul 13, 2017
20 of 236
I did that multiple times and it still didn't work. I also deleted the info
and reentered it several times.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS