cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Bank Account

Yusmary L Member Since: Dec 27, 2017
231 of 238

I went to my bank customer service and they were not able to find the two amount that you said were made on nov 27, I need to verify my bank account, could you please tell me what to do next?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
232 of 238

Hi Yusmary,

Sorry to hear you are still not able to verify your bank. A member of the team will reach out to you directly to assist you with this.

~Nina
Alicia M Member Since: Jan 22, 2018
233 of 238

I input my direct deposit information, and nothing has hit my account. I am unable to verify or to start bidding until this happens.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
234 of 238

Hi Alicia,

Please double check to ensure that the bank and routing number has been correctly entered. And if so, please check with your bank directly to see they are able to locate the bank verification deposits. If they are unable to, then please get back in touch with us and we will assist further.

~Nina
Tony C Member Since: Jan 19, 2018
235 of 238

Please contact me about this bank verification issue as well - I have completed a contract and would like to get paid. I have payment info entered but no small deposits show on my statement. Thanks.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
236 of 238

Hi Tony,

It can take up to 3-5 days for the deposits to show up in your bank account that will look like this:

2018-04-15 11_06_43-Verify Bank Account.jpg

Instead of waiting for your statement, you can get the amounts by calling your bank or accessing your account online. Hope this helps.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Sarah A Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
237 of 238

Hello — I've run into the exact same issue. I've been working on a project through Upwork for over a month and still haven't found the deposits so that I can confirm my bank account. 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
238 of 238

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a ticket regarding the problem you are having. Kindly, allow time for our team to carefully review your request and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS