cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Bank Account

Jessany M Member Since: Jun 11, 2017
31 of 238

Hello,

Could you send me correspondence with some assistance as well? Upwork sent me three deposits and withdrawals. Tried entering all three in different combinations, did not work, and now I'm locked out of verifying my bank account. Can you help me and remove the block so that I can try to verify again?

Thank you.

Jose O Member Since: Jun 19, 2017
32 of 238

I am having the same issue. I also can not find contact information for customer service. Can I please get some help?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
33 of 238

Hi Jose,

Please contact your bank to check for the recent charges since it can take a few days or in some cases even longer for them to appear on your statement. Let us know if you were able to locate the verification amounts or need further assistance.

Rachel W Member Since: Jun 26, 2017
34 of 238

I am having the same issue. I had entered everything, and still not showing any deposits made. I contacted my bank and they do not show any pending deposits. Any help would be great! Smiley Happy

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
35 of 238

Hi Rachel,

Please, make sure you've entered your account and routing numbers correctly. You may need to check with your bank regarding the correct information and re-add your bank account.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Atif H Member Since: Jun 27, 2017
36 of 238

I do not have any option of "verify account" under  get paid and i know my bank account is not verified  as I can not apply for any US ONLY job. It keep on popping message to verify account. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
37 of 238

Hi Atif,

It looks like your location has already been confirmed since you added a bank account. No need to complete a verification at this time.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Adrianne G Member Since: Jun 2, 2017
38 of 238

I'm getting the same problem. I see an amount in my bank account (0.11) and when I entered it on UpWork, they weren't accepted. ETA: for clarity.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
39 of 238

Hi Adrianne, 

I've asked the team to reach out to you too. 

-Avery
Untitled
Vipul J Member Since: Jun 4, 2017
40 of 238

Hi Avery, 

I am having a hard time verifying my credit card with Upwork. The two amounts upwork asked me to enter once my card was charged are not going through on the Upwork website. I have verified with my bank the amounts upwork charged are being entered correctly. I have reached the maximum number of attempts on the account for verification of card process. Please advise. 

Help/ Advise Much appreciated. 

Vipul Jain

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS