cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Bank Account

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
51 of 236

Hi Maggie, 

Your bank verification was only initiated last 4-July. Please allow atleast 5-business days for the amounts to reflect on your bank account. Once you see it, please make sure to type-in the correct amounts, and the correct bank information to avoid any delays in verifying your bank account.

-Avery
Untitled
Michelle B Member Since: Jul 15, 2017
52 of 236

I have the same problem. Can someone please reach out and help me verify my account??

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
53 of 236

Hi Michelle,

It normally takes 2-3 business days for the 2 small deposits po be posted on your account, should it not be posted by then, please update us.

Lanie M
Untitled
William K Member Since: Jul 21, 2017
54 of 236

I too am having this issue. Nothing from Upwork in the bank, can't submit anymore proposals. Should I just start entering random amounts? I'm seeing perfect jobs for me passing by, pulling out what little hair I have left here. Thanks.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
55 of 236

Hi William,

Please, check the information you entered when you added your bank account as a payment method. Make sure the routing number you are using is the correct number that needs to be used for ACH direct deposits.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Joshua H Member Since: Jul 26, 2017
56 of 236

I only received one verification payment of $0.02 so I can't enter a second one and I can't continue with the bank verification.
No, I can't get help from the community because this is confidential information.

Why do you guys make it so hard to contact support?

57 of 236

Sorry about the confusion, Joshua. Your account has already been verified.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Mike G Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
58 of 236

Can you please have someone contact me as well since I am having the same issue?

59 of 236

Mike,

Somebody will reach out to you with more details. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Anne-Laure C Member Since: Aug 10, 2017
60 of 236

Same issue here, put my account information 2 weeks ago !!!! and I can't event submit a request directly !!!! 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS