cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Bank Account

Tamara N Member Since: Jun 10, 2017
61 of 238

Hi Goran -

I am hoping to find some help from you in regard to verifying my bank account.  I am not able to find the deposits that were made into the account to verify.

Without being able to send anyone a direct email, I am reaching out to you here to request some help with this.

Thank you,

Tami Neumann

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
62 of 238

Hi Tamara, 

An agent from the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to help you with your issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Judy R Member Since: Nov 1, 2017
63 of 238

I am new to upwork and have this same issue.  Would someone contact me as well.  It has been 7 plus days since I signed up and nothing is posted in my bank account, although my account says something is posted.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
64 of 238

Hi Judy,

Please, make sure you added correct bank and routing number for ACH direct deposit. You can check with your bank about the routing number and re-add correct information to your Upwork account. If you still don't receive verification deposits, please let us know.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Judy R Member Since: Nov 1, 2017
65 of 238

Thank you, I was sure I had it right as the last 4 digits showed properly, but to my avail, I DID type the first number wrong.  I removed the old one and added the new one, but the last 4 digits look the same, will UPWORK know to post new deposits again so I can verify it?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
66 of 238

Hi Judy, 

Please check if you see the verification charges on your billing statement or contact your bank directly. If you still can't see them let us know and we'll assist you further.

Rich G Member Since: Nov 9, 2017
67 of 238

I am unable to verify my bank account.   I have submitted all of my account info.  It has been over 6 business days since I submitted my bank account information.  Please advise. 

Thank you

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
68 of 238

Hi Rich,

Please, contact your bank and make sure that the account and routing numbers you add as a payment method on Upwork are appropriate for ACH direct deposit. You may need to re-add it again with correct information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Zellena S Member Since: Dec 3, 2017
69 of 238

I am having the same issue.

Josh G Member Since: Dec 29, 2017
70 of 238

Hey could u have someone contact me also as I did not receive the 2 depoits in my account. Thanks 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS