cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Bank Account

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
81 of 238

Hi Sookyung,

One of our team members will have a closer look on this, they will contact you directly via ticket.

Untitled
Community Leader
Christopher B Member Since: Jul 11, 2015
82 of 238

I have tried, through your help desk to have deposits done 3 times. Still no deposits. Is there another way to verify?

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
83 of 238

HI Chris,

I see that deposits were sent through to your account. Since you are having issues finding them, we have opened a ticket with CS. Someone will be contacting you shortly to assist with this issue.

Untitled
Community Leader
Christopher B Member Since: Jul 11, 2015
84 of 238

Lena,

I have not been contacted.

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
85 of 238

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delay. I followed up with the team and you should have received an email now.

Untitled
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
86 of 238

re: "I submitted my bank info and made a mistake when I asked to verify it. It says that I need to type in the two amounts that are deposited by upwork. I, unfortunately, misread that and typed in two random amounts on my statement, Now, it says verification has failed. Because of this, I cannot submit to jobs. Please tell me how I can fix this."

Um, of course verification failed. The verification system is set up to verify that the bank account is actually your bank account. That's why it sends two "secret" amounts to your bank account and asks you to provide those amounts. Verified failed because you just entered random amounts.

You might be able to re-try submitting the same card for a new verification process.

If that doesn't work, you'll probably need to contact Customer Support.

Rebecca M Member Since: Jun 6, 2017
87 of 238

Hi Lena, 

I'm also having the same problem. I'm not seeing any deposits as of today (6/6) and I set up the account on 5/26. Some help would be appreciated so I could bid on projects!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
88 of 238

Hi Rebecca, 

I checked and it looks like the deposits were successfully initiated on our end 2 weeks back. There should have been two small deposits on your account already. Have you checked your bank account to check on the deposits made?

-Avery
Untitled
Rebecca M Member Since: Jun 6, 2017
89 of 238

Hi Avery (sorry about the name thing, don't know where Lena came from!)

Yeah I've definitely checked, there are not two small deposits anywhere. And it's super easy to see, I don't make frequent transactions with this account. 

Becca

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
90 of 238

Hi Becca,

Before escalating your case to our team, can you please contact your bank and check if the two charges are reflected in your account? We've had similar cases before in which the billing statement wasn't updated after the account was charged, and want to rule out this possibility before processing your case further. Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS