🐈
» Forums » Clients » Verify credit card
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018

Hi Evgenia,

One of our customer support agents will reach out via email to assist you further in verifying your credit card. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
dae66da6
Community Member

Hello I am also facing similar issue. there were two transactions reflected in my card statement. those were in INR as per my country currency , when I entered those to verify cards then its showing error. and after few attempts there is no option to verify the card. Please help me as soon as possible as I have to pay to freelancer for project.

Hi Manish,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with your billing method, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Community Member

I was entering CAD instead of USD to verify my credit card and I've locked myself out. How do I unlock so I can re-enter the correct numbers?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashley,

One of our agents will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your credit card verification, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
743df61e
Community Member

Hello!
Ive just tried to verify my credit card but couldnt put the right amount immediately
You have exceeded the maximum attempts to verify, contact support to complete the verification.
What should i do ?
Thank you!

Hi Serdar,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you via email to assist you in verifying your credit card. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
16ff69b0
Community Member

Need Help Please,
I am not able to find the two small charges in my bank statement. Although Upwork had already charged me for the project. Now need my Credit card be verfied. Date: 06-Feb-2019 UTC - Amount credited: $154.13 -Reference ID: 221228523

Hi Alejandra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your billing method, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
38076e76
Community Member

I incorrectly typed the charges to verify my credit card. Probably because I used the wrong currency.

Now I need to contact customer services to verify my creidit card.

Can you help me? Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, David.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
6162815d
Community Member

Hello
I am new on upwork
I have a problem with checking the credit card,
however i indicated the 2 small sums taken by upwork but i got error messages until blocking the verification because too many attempts ... i know it's not possible that the sums are prelevered in euros and that upwork bill in dollar ...

Still, I can not pay the freelance who did a great job! so thank you for finding the solution as soon as possible for it to be paid.

ps: I made a transfer of 10 dollars to the base but I withdraw 4.64 euro and 9.36 euros .... why?

thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdelkarim,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
361338a8
Community Member

Not sure if you received this earlier. Please approve our credit card!
Payments from Upwork were:
$2.03 and $7.97
Please confirm asap. This has been disappointing because of your website error.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
e29becf2
Community Member

my billing method verification amount was done by american dollars but my bank show it to me by euro currency , how i can enter this values? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mohamed.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
7e25a887
Community Member

I clicked "Later" when I was setting up my card to be verified by two payments.  I now have the two payment numbers from  my bank statement but I can no longer get into the window where I enter in those numbers. Help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nick,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your billing method verification process, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
3ba23c45
Community Member

Last night I added my Card, verification amount is deducted from my card and I verified it on Upwork. But when I pay for task, card is not accepted.Now I have to pay, can I remove my card and add other? What if I change card, does if affect the returning of deducted amount?

Hi Nisha,

We'll have one of our customer support team members to assist you in verifying your card. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
albertchang2019
Community Member

I wrongly read the amount and couldnt verify my card now for paying. How to solve it?

Hi Albert,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your billing method verification process, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
e5790422
Community Member

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ward,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your billing method verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Im trying to verfiy my credit card but I have gotten locked out. Please have someone from customer support contact me.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alicia, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with verifying your credit card. 

~ Avery
Upwork
2bfef9fc
Community Member

Okay, please help!
87e46081
Community Member

I have the same issue, I have already paid 10USD but it says I need to contact support to verify my payment method!

maldivesurf
Community Member

I inserted two payments each 5.00  totaling 10.00. I received an error message and I am suppose to contact customer service.

Hi Brenda,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you directly with your billing method verification.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
2d557860
Community Member

Hello,

I am new in upwork as client. I have issue in payment method. Message displayed like this : ''Requires verification. Contact customer support '' but there is not any suuport i found. 

Hi Bhav,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your billing method, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I have the same issue, could you please help me with that ?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robert,

~ Bojan
Upwork
a127e873
Community Member

Thanks, looking forward for that.

I lodged a support request last night but I had gone to bed by the time it was answered the support request was 

Request #25100011

Ryan M

Now I am awake it seems he is asleep can someone else look into this
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robert, 

I apologise for the delay. I have followed up with the team handling your ticket so that they can get back to you soon. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ahmadfraz94
Community Member

Hi,

I tried to add a payment method to my Client's account. Upwork made two small charges to my account and asked me to enter for verification purposes. I see those charges into my account.however, they are in PKR Currency but I believe I am supposed to enter the charges in USD Currency. How do I rectify this issue? Please guide me through it. Thank you

Ahmad

Ahmad F wrote:

I tried to add a payment method to my Client's account. Upwork made two small charges to my account and asked me to enter for verification purposes. I see those charges into my account.however, they are in PKR Currency but I believe I am supposed to enter the charges in USD Currency. How do I rectify this issue? Please guide me through it. Thank you

Usually the Dollar amounts are written in the transaction description

Latest Articles
Learning Paths