🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Verifying ID
Page options
7050949c
Community Member

Verifying ID

I was hoping to begin working with someone ASAP and the ID I uploaded was immediately sent to a processing page where I will have to wait days. I am normally able to try and reupload my ID if it is not clearly processed right away, I have never been stalled like this. Is it possible to cancel my upload and try again for immediate approval or does Upwork employ live chat agents that can view a live video of the ID? Anything at all to move forward today?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Alex,

Sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused you. I've checked with the team and they confirmed your verification has passed. You should be able to post the job and start working with your freelancer.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
LuiggiR

Hi Alex,

Sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused you. I've checked with the team and they confirmed your verification has passed. You should be able to post the job and start working with your freelancer.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7050949c
Community Member

Thank you, Luiggi! I appreciate your prompt reply!

4f51cd70
Community Member

Hi
I’m trying to hire someone ASAP and haven’t heard from you guys regarding the credit card info I uploaded

Hi Maria,

I can see you were able to chat with one of our agents and they were able to assist you. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
4f51cd70
Community Member

Hi there!
I got an email where it says that my verification id failed, I uploaded the other side of my Id where it shows my birth date, I have two names, first and middle, the app only said first, however I already set up the account with my middle as well. Could you please check if I uploaded correctly? That’s the only Id we use in Colombia

Hi Maria,

I checked your account and I can see that you have followed up on your ticket as well. Rest assured, our team will assist you further directly on your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.
~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Luiggi, 

Where can I go to retry uploading my ID? I uploaded my driver's license, but it told me it wasn't valid, locked my account, and showed no sign of giving me a chance to retry. 

Can you please help as soon as you are able?

I'm in a financial strait and need to start working ASAP

Thank you very much!

Hi Corrine,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
3d66823b
Community Member

Dear Luiggi, 

I am trying to upload my ID for approval but it is showing that erro of not verifying the ID and keeps asking to change the photo. Would you please check and resolve it for me even though the photos of the ID were not blurry and as per the Upwork guidelines? 

Hi Usama,

I see that you have already uploaded the ID document. Our team is reviewing your ID and your account will be updated within 1-3 business days.

- Pradeep

Upwork
scatalano88
Community Member

I have followed the guidelines to upload my ID photo very carefully but it still won't accept my ID. It's a valid state ID, and I followed all the photo and file upload directions. Can someone please help me?

Hi Samantha,

I checked your account and I was not able to locate the request that you complete the verification process. Could you please share more information about the verification you're referring to so I can check? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths