🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Very little response to proposals; is it ...
Page options
mdaviscpb
Community Member

Very little response to proposals; is it my Profile?

Could someone please take a quick look at my profile and possibly tell me why I am getting so little response to proposals? I have submitted over 50 proposals and only had 3 people respond but not hire me. Just curious if I may need to tweak my Profile. Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

Add portfolio it will get you that 5%.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Thank you so much for your recommendations, I have made the changes that you mentioned.

Thank you, I have eliminated many of the "I"'s and reworded other bits as well.

I made the additional changes and just deleted the specialized profiles, as I don't really use them anyway. This may help me look more focused on bookkeeping. Thank you so much!

I am unable to complete my profile, as I have no social account to link. I don't see any other options for completing it to 100%.

I signed up for a Twitter account and linked it. I am now up to 85%. My two certifications I have are not listed in the drop down box (Certified Public Bookkeeper and QBO Pro Advisor) which I find strange. I don't see how I will be able to raise it at this point so hopefully this will help. Thank you so much.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mary,

You can add a certification that can be validated by Upwork. A complete list of those certifications is available here. If your certification isn't among them, you can still use your profile's portfolio area or overview to highlight that achievement, provided there is no contact information in it. 

Certifications aren't required to have a 100% completed profile. Completing other sections will also allow freelancers to achieve a 100% complete profiles as you can see in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Dear Noureldin N please suggest me the way to complete 100% strength of my profile? It has 95% completed..
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

Add portfolio it will get you that 5%.

Create an account at twitter and link it and get 5% more strength
a_k_taywade
Community Member

Don't worry friend definitely you will get the your interested job and a day you will not have the enough time :watch: to accept the job because you will have lots of job......
Rejection by more people = Ahead a big success waiting for you
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths