cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very little response to proposals; is it my Profile?

Mary D Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
11 of 17

I signed up for a Twitter account and linked it. I am now up to 85%. My two certifications I have are not listed in the drop down box (Certified Public Bookkeeper and QBO Pro Advisor) which I find strange. I don't see how I will be able to raise it at this point so hopefully this will help. Thank you so much.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 17

Hi Mary,

You can add a certification that can be validated by Upwork. A complete list of those certifications is available here. If your certification isn't among them, you can still use your profile's portfolio area or overview to highlight that achievement, provided there is no contact information in it. 

Certifications aren't required to have a 100% completed profile. Completing other sections will also allow freelancers to achieve a 100% complete profiles as you can see in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
A K T Member Since: Jun 27, 2019
13 of 17
Dear Noureldin N please suggest me the way to complete 100% strength of my profile? It has 95% completed..
Community Guru
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
BEST ANSWER
14 of 17

Add portfolio it will get you that 5%.

Marvelous.
15 of 17
Create an account at twitter and link it and get 5% more strength
Community Guru
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
16 of 17

If it's not 100% yet, add ' Other Experience '.

Marvelous.
17 of 17
Don't worry friend definitely you will get the your interested job and a day you will not have the enough time ⌚ to accept the job because you will have lots of job......
Rejection by more people = Ahead a big success waiting for you
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS