🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Video ID Verification
Page options
amuura0303
Community Member

Video ID Verification

Hi, I'm Amuura Batmunkh.

I completed Video ID verification and during it I represented my ID Card.

One of agents said ok, and she sent email and it said "We will email you within the next 24-48 hrs about your account status". But my profile hasn't been resumed yet.

What's wrong with me?

Anyone help me please!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amuura,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. Our team reviewed your account and the information you provided during the verification and your account has already been resumed.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amuura,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. Our team reviewed your account and the information you provided during the verification and your account has already been resumed.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for your help.

allenash
Community Member

I have repeatedly tried to get my ID verified. I scanned my California Driver's license. That did not work. The agent said I should take a picture with my cell phione. I tried that. That did not work. I was sent a verification link so that I could upload my Driver's license and another form of ID -- like a credit card. I was told that it would be resolved within 24 hours. I only have electronic statements because I pay my bills online.

I have submitted a PDF of my recent credit card statement. 

Please help. Email me or call me.

Thanks,

Allen

Hi Allen,

I can see that you already have an open ticket for this, feel free to follow up directly there and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths