🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Video id verification for my friend redir...
Page options
xinnah
Community Member

Video id verification for my friend redirects to job feed page

Hello, My friend's video verification link redirects to the job feed page now how will he verify his account? His profile link:**Edited for Community Guidelines** We just need to get his account verified so that he can start finding work. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Md Ali,

I checked, and it looks our team has already reached out to your friend previously regarding his account status. Please have your friend refer to the email that was sent to him from our team. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mtngigi
Community Member

Md Ali Z wrote:
Hello, My friend's video verification link redirects to the job feed page now how will he verify his account? His profile link: **Edited for Community Guidelines** We just need to get his account verified so that he can start finding work. Thank you.

Upwork will not share information about another person's account with you. You friend needs to work any issues out themselves.

lysis10
Community Member

I don't get it. The account is dead.

JoanneP

Hi Md Ali,

I checked, and it looks our team has already reached out to your friend previously regarding his account status. Please have your friend refer to the email that was sent to him from our team. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
xinnah
Community Member

Thank you for your response,

I am posting on behalf of him because every time he tries to log in to the upwork help center and the community it redirects him to my feed page.

We need a solution for verifying his account because his video verification link not working.

Thank you

Md Ali Zinnah

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths