Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa card charged with payment 29,99 $

Highlighted
Anas I Member Since: Apr 13, 2019
1 of 8

Hello there!

could anybody tell me why did the website charged my Visacard with 29,99$ after I posted a new Job? Did I choose a premium advertising for this job? Sorry I'm new here and I'm not really clever!

Thanks!

Greetings!

Ace Contributor
Dimitri H Member Since: Feb 9, 2018
2 of 8

Featured Jobs
"You can still upgrade your job post for a one-time fee of $29.99 to reach more freelancers in less time and to help attract top talent."

Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
3 of 8

The charge of $29.99 is for posting your job as a special featured job. While creating your job you must have clicked on that option unintentionally or accidentally or clicked on it not knowing that you would be charged for that. 

4 of 8

Oh **bleep**! I did'nt want to post that job as a special featured job!!! I don't know how that just happend!!!

Could I retroact that? Smiley Sad

Thanks for answers!

Ace Contributor
Dimitri H Member Since: Feb 9, 2018
5 of 8
I don't think so. You can try and contact customer support, but I don't think it will be possible.
6 of 8

Okay I'll try that. But I can't find a page where I can contact the customer support!!! When I click on the button ''Customer support'' I land on the FAQ page and on suggested articles!

Is there any other way to contact them? maybe an email address?

Thanks for your answer

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
BEST ANSWER
7 of 8

Hi Anas,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I shared your report with our team and someone will contact and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
8 of 8

Thanks Aleksandar! Customer support just contacted me.

I appreciate that my friend

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS