🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Visa card charged with payment 29,99 $
Page options
2b07bcf9
Community Member

Visa card charged with payment 29,99 $

Hello there!

could anybody tell me why did the website charged my Visacard with 29,99$ after I posted a new Job? Did I choose a premium advertising for this job? Sorry I'm new here and I'm not really clever!

Thanks!

Greetings!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Anas,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I shared your report with our team and someone will contact and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
hardorff
Community Member

Featured Jobs
"You can still upgrade your job post for a one-time fee of $29.99 to reach more freelancers in less time and to help attract top talent."

kat303
Community Member

The charge of $29.99 is for posting your job as a special featured job. While creating your job you must have clicked on that option unintentionally or accidentally or clicked on it not knowing that you would be charged for that. 

2b07bcf9
Community Member

Oh **bleep**! I did'nt want to post that job as a special featured job!!! I don't know how that just happend!!!

Could I retroact that? 😞

Thanks for answers!

I don't think so. You can try and contact customer support, but I don't think it will be possible.

Okay I'll try that. But I can't find a page where I can contact the customer support!!! When I click on the button ''Customer support'' I land on the FAQ page and on suggested articles!

Is there any other way to contact them? maybe an email address?

Thanks for your answer

Hi Anas,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I shared your report with our team and someone will contact and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar! Customer support just contacted me.

I appreciate that my friend

Visa card charged with payment 29,99 $

I dont know why. I think I made sure that I didnt press the 'premium job' selection. Can anyone help ? 😕

Hi Vasilis,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the refund.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
a93289c7
Community Member

Hi there. Upwork charged my Visa with 29,99$ after I posted a new Job? I did not choose a premium advertising for the job I posted, but it says so. It was pretty unclear. So I would like a refund as I want to post my job as an ordinary job post not premium.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths