🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My job feed is not showing current jobs,
Page options
mahajanmanu
Community Member

WORDPRESS AND PHP LATEST JOB IS NOT SHOWING IN NEW FEED

Hi Respected Community members,

My job feed is not showing WordPress, Php current jobs, it shows jobs that are posted days ago (like 2 days or 4-5 days ago) applying to such jobs is only a waste of connections, either this job has zero client's activity or they've already hired someone. I've spent hours looking for the right job that fits my skill set but due to this inconvenience, I couldn't find one. If a specific keyword is entered, then very limited jobs are shown with the same issue. Kindly help me in this matter, that how can I approach currents jobs with keywords that fit my skills and what should i do to get the current job also let me know if it has anything to do with the browser itself.

Looking forward to the community's response,

Kind regards,

Manoj

2 REPLIES 2
mahajanmanu
Community Member

Hi Respected Community members,

My job feed is not showing current jobs, it shows jobs that are posted days ago (like 2 days or 4-5 days ago) applying to such jobs is only a waste of connections, either this job has zero client's activity or they've already hired someone. I've spent hours looking for the right job that fits my skill set but due to this inconvenience, I couldn't find one. If a specific keyword is entered, then very limited jobs are shown with the same issue. Kindly help me in this matter, that how can i approach currents jobs with keywords that fit my skills and what should I do to get the current job also let me know if it has anything to do with the browser itself.

Looking forward to the community's response,

Kind regards,

Manoj

Hi Manoj,

I tried but was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths