🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Waiting for Client Feedback
Page options
asad6410
Community Member

Waiting for Client Feedback

I am new here at Upwork, I have completed my first job successfully, this was a small banner design task, I completed it on time and after approval I ended contract and waiting for client to end the contract too, I need feedback and job success % but reminding him twice he is not responding,despite the talent and passion I am not getting jobs what should I do now?

2 REPLIES 2
jr-translation
Community Member

Asadullah M wrote:

I am new here at Upwork, I have completed my first job successfully, this was a small banner design task, I completed it on time and after approval I ended contract and waiting for client to end the contract too, I need feedback and job success % but reminding him twice he is not responding,despite the talent and passion I am not getting jobs what should I do now?

Always let the clients close a contract. This way they have to leave a feedback. Never pester clients with reminders they do not really need. If they want to leave a feedback they do, if not move on. By sending useless messages that only waste client's time you might even loose in the communication rating. I have blocked freelancers for sending multiple messages that just wasted my time.

Thanks for guidance
I will note this suggestion and fallow it.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths