🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Waiting for approval
Page options
js-marketing1
Community Member

Waiting for approval

Spoiler
Hey guys, I filled out the application form and I´m waiting for the approval. But nothing happens for a week now. What can I do? Best regards Jörg
7 REPLIES 7
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Joerg S wrote:
Spoiler
Hey guys, I filled out the application form and I´m waiting for the approval. But nothing happens for a week now. What can I do? Best regards Jörg

Maybe your location can't be verified. We should be in the same time zone, but your clock tells me you are 6 hours behind. Where are you physically located presently?

I´m in Medellin, Columbia. Maybe this is why

Joerg S wrote:

I´m in Medellin, Columbia. Maybe this is why

yep. You should always give your real location. It should  not be a problem when you are travelling short-term, but when you are trying to register a profile you will not be able to do like this. 

But I´ll be here for the next 3 months. So what can I do now?

Hi Joerg,

I just updated your country feel free to update the rest of your address now. Once you`re ready scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application button to submit your application for a review. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But how do I change this. It says, that i should chosse a city from the list. Medellin is not in the list?

Joerg S wrote:

But how do I change this. It says, that i should chosse a city from the list. Medellin is not in the list?

You will probably need to create a ticket to the help-desk to sort this out, as it is a mess that you probably can't fix on your own now. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths