🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Want to add new freelancer under agency a...
Page options
budventure-techn
Community Member

Want to add new freelancer under agency account

Hello Community Members,

I have created a new agency account recently. I have few members in my team who are not there on upwork, how can i add them under my agency account ?

Is it compulsory that all the team members should be there on upwork or i can add them explicitly?

Can upwork help my new team members in approving their new account on portal?

Kindly help on the above issue. 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
imakeinternet
Community Member

The new members must create Upwork accounts.  No, there is no special treatment as far as profile verification goes.  They are treated just like the rest of the freelancers on here.  Good luck with your agency.

petra_r
Community Member

@Budventure T wrote:

I have created a new agency account recently. I have few members in my team who are not there on upwork, how can i add them under my agency account ?

Is it compulsory that all the team members should be there on upwork or i can add them explicitly?

Can upwork help my new team members in approving their new account on portal?

Has your own account been approved yet? Is "Budventure Technologies" really your own, personal legal name?

Re your agency, before you create an agency be aware that you need to buy an Agency Pro account for $ 20 per month to be able to add your team and yes, they all have to create their own Upwork accounts before you can add them to the agency and have to be approved.

Thanks for the response. I am aware for about the agency pro fees and stuff. Budventure technology is my company name. 

@Budventure T wrote:

Thanks for the response. I am aware for about the agency pro fees and stuff. Budventure technology is my company name. 

Then you need to change your profile name to your own, personal, legal name as it appears on your passport, as you are not allowed to have your profile in a company name, it must be your own name. (As is very clearly explained and pointed out when creating a profile...)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths