🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Want to attach my intro website on proposals
Page options
needyamingmail
Community Member

Want to attach my intro website on proposals

I've made my personal intro blog. I want to attach my website in every proposals when I send proposal to my client. But, I've few confusion about this, let it clear..

* My blog have other 2 marketplace link attached.
* My blog have one contact form and other personal details
* My blog have attached some portfolio

Now main question is,
Is it illegal if I attach it on sending proposals?

My personal knowledge says, it will be illegal.

But, A personal intro website make more easy to get new contract.

If there are any legal content from upwork, please provide me. I want to learn more about this.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Md:

Let's avoid using the words "legal" and "illegal" when we talk about what is allowed on Upwork.

Because those words have a different connotation, and we don't want people to be confused.

Instead, let's talk about what is "allowed" or "not allowed."

And if we are being more precise, we can say what is "allowed by Upwork ToS" or what is "a violation of Upwork ToS."

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION:

Upwork allows you attach or include pretty much anything you want to when you send proposals. Including videos, contact information, links, files, etc.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

Md:

Let's avoid using the words "legal" and "illegal" when we talk about what is allowed on Upwork.

Because those words have a different connotation, and we don't want people to be confused.

Instead, let's talk about what is "allowed" or "not allowed."

And if we are being more precise, we can say what is "allowed by Upwork ToS" or what is "a violation of Upwork ToS."

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION:

Upwork allows you attach or include pretty much anything you want to when you send proposals. Including videos, contact information, links, files, etc.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths