cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to be a part of agency/ Need help

Spencer M Member Since: Jan 2, 2017
11 of 13

I dont make promises I can't deliver on. I am correcting my profile now. but I want it to be a good profile too. showcase my experience, and at the same time addressing my weaknesses as well. Do you have any suggestions on what I should put or how I should put it?

12 of 13

I am well aware of that fact. I have to change that though. I havent really edited too much in my profile truth be told. and when I first started with joomla it was so full of bugs especially with customizing my own plugins. But all the same thank you for pointing that out.

13 of 13

Oh okay. that would be a misunderstanding on my part. Getting the wp jobs and completing them are two separate things. I over do it I admit. but depending on the project it is possible. My problem was that before I got back into the game, I always got swindled into taking the transactions outside of upwork, which was another dummy move on my part. Lack of support and a negative working home environment tends to scramble my mind up sometimes. It is what it is.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS