cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to be a writer.

Nikhil C Member Since: May 8, 2017
1 of 6
I am very good at my english writing skills., has been an outstanding student of my engineering class when it comes to deliver a speech or arite an essay articles etc. I am new to uowork so i want some work here and earn money but question is how? I just need a start if anybody could help.
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 6

@Nikhil C wrote:
I am very good at my english writing skills., has been an outstanding student of my engineering class when it comes to deliver a speech or arite an essay articles etc. I am new to uowork so i want some work here and earn money but question is how? I just need a start if anybody could help.

You need to set up a freelancer profile for a start. Then Upwork will let you know if it has been approved or not. However, judging from your post, I doubt that you will get very much work as a writer on this platform, as there are thousands of writers here with excellent qualifications and experience, and even they sometimes have difficulty finding jobs. When you write your profile, make sure that it is written in your own words and not copied from another freelancer, and that you upload a true picture of yourself.

I also suggest you read all the help pages on the site and watch the videos for new freelancers.

Community Guru
Heath S Member Since: Mar 16, 2016
3 of 6

No offense meant, but your English writing skills are not strong. 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 6

Hi Nikhil,

In order to start bidding and working on writing jobs, please complete your profile and submit it for approval. Once approved, you'll be able to use your Upwork account.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 6

Nikhil, respectfully... You seem like a nice person, but this is NOT for you. Your post here has too many mistakes. It shows us that it is not appropriate for you to try to work as a writer on Upwork. You need to focus your money-earning efforts on looking for job opportunities in your local community. Not online.

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
6 of 6

@Nikhil C wrote:
I am very good at my english writing skills., 

Obviously you are not.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS