🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Want to confirm the Account Number i have add...
Page options
noorierizwan12
Community Member

Want to confirm the Account Number i have added in the Upwork Account

Hi Team Upwork,

My name is Rizwan and I am a free lancer with Upwrok.

I have done my first transcition of withdrawl today and within that the tranacition mode is to Transfer to Local Account.

I am unable to see my complete account number where I have executed the transcition. Requesting you to please confimr this and create a service request as it is really hard to confirm

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rizwan,

Unfortunately we can't share these details with you. You can remove and add your payment method again to make sure that you`re adding the correct number. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

As I was not able to see the complete account number, I completed the payment.

I have a feeling that whether the same account is currently correct or not as I have already made the payment.

I know that I can remove the account and can re add it which would allow me to check my complete account number.

But what about the payment which I have already initaited. Is there any way to track it.

Regards,

Rizwan Patel

Hi Rizwan,

If the account information was incorrect, this withdrawal will return to your account once the transaction fails, which usually take from 7 to 10 days. If after 10-days, it still isn't reflecting on your Upwork account, please get back to us so that we can issue a trace for you.  Please make sure to have the right information on your payment method moving forward so that you can receive your withdrawn earnings on time.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for the clarity on this.

I want to understand now, does it takes time for the very first withdrawl??

My friend says that after first payment withdraw, the amount gets credited very instantly.

I need to confirm as if how long it can take for the first withdrawl approx.

My withdrawl method is set to Local Bank Account based in India and my Bank Account is of Citi Bank which is an international bank. I have only received an email regarding the withdrawl and have not yet received the email with subject line which says "Amount Processed."

Any Clarity on this.

Regards,

Rizwan Patel

Hi Rizwan,

Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths