cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your profile

Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
631 of 1,389
thanks for that can you look at mine and see if it is ok Im still confused about this hourly rate and stuff to
Highlighted
Cindy B Member Since: Jan 12, 2011
632 of 1,389
You really need to pass the oDesk readiness test ASAP. You should also take any other tests that will show off your skills. Add your education, even if it is only your high school. Your scores on the tests you have taken aren't that good. Add to the skills section of your profile. Show off your skills, how many years you used a particular skill, and assess your skill level. Feel free to check out my profile. You might want to make your current test scores private as they do not reflect well on your experience. All of the forums seem to recommend that you hide any test score where you don't score in the top 20%.
Alexander K Member Since: Dec 23, 2010
633 of 1,389
I appreciate your advice. I have been doing almost everything wrong. Hope i get hired soon.
Naomi N Member Since: Dec 14, 2008
634 of 1,389
Smiley Happy I'm so glad that this is helping you. Please let me know how things go from here on, or if you have any other questions.
Mohammed A Member Since: Feb 20, 2011
635 of 1,389
Hi, i am new to oDesk and i really appreciate with your feeds. i have not been hired since i registered and now that i know the reason behind that. Regards
636 of 1,389
I'm really glad that you found it helpful. Let me know when you get that first job! Smiley Happy
Lea V Member Since: Mar 6, 2011
637 of 1,389
Hi! I'm just new here and found your post to be very helpful for us newcomers. Thank you very much. God bless!
638 of 1,389
Smiley Happy Thanks! I'm glad it helped.
Sandra B Member Since: Mar 13, 2011
639 of 1,389
Thank you for the wonderful info. You seem to be quite knowledable in the ODesk realm. I am looking into getting setup and would love to be able to speak with another contractor who has been at it for awhile. Is there a way that we could speak?
640 of 1,389
Really, the only way to speak is to use the forums. There's no private messaging or chat feature on oDesk. But using the forums does help a lot - plus it gives you the benefit of getting several opinions all at once. If you have a question, just feel free to ask away - someone will likely answer it Smiley Happy Best of luck!
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS