cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to get that first job? Then check this out...

Theja G Member Since: Jan 21, 2018
11 of 1,391

you increase my level of confidence. waiting hopefully for my 1st job.

M Khalilur R Member Since: Jun 20, 2010
12 of 1,391
It is good post but there is no any specific strategy to get new free lancer's first job web in odesk. There are too many advice n advice. If we go through get a freelancer site we will see some job reserved for the new users.
Lucille J Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
13 of 1,391
Hi. Really appreciate that there is someone like you out here. This is a big help to an o desk newbie like me. Surely, following what you have said will be a big help to all newbies. thank you and God blessSmiley Happy
Naomi N Member Since: Dec 14, 2008
14 of 1,391
Aww thanks Smiley Happy I missed it to tell you the truth. Another break will be coming soon though while I make my move across the country - but that won't be for a couple more weeks Smiley Happy
Rushit S Member Since: Aug 3, 2010
15 of 1,391

Hi, I think it is very useful for new oDeskers like me. I have more or less followed your advise already, but don’t know some how not getting that much response. However I will appreciate if you take a look at my profile and see if I need to tweak it to get more interview calls than what are the further steps which I have to follow. Also will be glad if you can tell me how one view another contractors profile on oDesk. You can mail me on **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Thanks for such a valuable suggestions. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks & Best Regards Rushit Shukla

Khan Mohammad E Member Since: Jul 30, 2010
16 of 1,391
Just Thanks .
Werner M Member Since: Sep 7, 2010
17 of 1,391
Good post !
Yacine B Member Since: Sep 21, 2010
18 of 1,391
Hi Nleger. thanks for taking the time to help others. That was very useful, it really opened my mind to a lof of things. God bless
Shiham M Member Since: Aug 29, 2010
19 of 1,391
Article was helpful.
Dan Ryan S Member Since: Oct 3, 2010
20 of 1,391
Thanks!! it help a lot!! Smiley Happy
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS