cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to get that first job? Then check this out...

Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
71 of 1,380
Reading your post confirms I'm on the right track. thanks. Hopefully I can share something like this to newbies in the future.
Seema R Member Since: Feb 6, 2011
72 of 1,380
thanks for information. I am new in Odesk. I cant get projects till. can you please help me to tell me what should I write in my profile so get hired?
Seema R Member Since: Feb 6, 2011
73 of 1,380
Hi.. I make my profile public now please check out and give me suggestions... Thanks...
Emmeline D Member Since: Feb 11, 2011
74 of 1,380
thank you so much im new also.
Dennis C Member Since: Jan 24, 2011
75 of 1,380
For starters, great advice you pointed out! Can't agree more to your thoughts there. I for one, an oDesk newbie, entirely clueless in this industry yet managed to receive an interview invitation for a job I never applied, couple of weeks after I created my account. Did I mentioned I have not even taking up the readiness test yet? I just populated the necessary information being asked; took up some tests; and attached convincing portfolios. I decided not to accept the job yet until I am very much aware of oDesk's terms from skin to bone.
mansoor k Member Since: Jun 27, 2010
76 of 1,380
I am new in Odesk. I cant get projects till. can you please help me to tell me what should I write in my profile so get hired?
Dennis C Member Since: Jan 24, 2011
77 of 1,380
yup, I want most details, if not everything, crystal clear before engaging in any job. Smiley Happy
Josephine W Member Since: Nov 9, 2010
78 of 1,380
Thanks a lot for that information, it is a question that many people ask themselves when they see their job application was declined, hope they see this. [url=http://www.qondio.com/products-directtohomeappliancescom-reviews-manufacturers]directtohomeappliance... [url=http://hubpages.com/hub/Some-luxurious-and-trendy-appliances-from-Directtohomeappliances]directtohom...
Diane d Member Since: Jul 31, 2009
79 of 1,380
wow, thanks a bunch for this! this gave me so much insight on how i shld get started and get that first job. Smiley Very Happy
Hellen N Member Since: Feb 9, 2011
80 of 1,380
Thank you for the advise. Joined recently but was almost giving up after 10 applications.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS