🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Want to know about the connect cycle
Page options
aana_zaki
Community Member

Want to know about the connect cycle

Hello Team,

I want to know about the connect cycle. I had spent all of my connects will I receive in the upcoming cycle?

Second, 03.10.2019 is the last date of Identity verification and may I know that Cam is mandatory for this procedure?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zakiullah,

Please note that we recently updated the Connects pricing and Connects now cost $0.15 (USD) each and Basic Membership doesn't include free connects. 

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click here.

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

You should be able to complete your video chat verification process if you have a mobile device with working webcam and microphone as explained in this help article.

If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sadia7777
Community Member

Hi,

Connects will expire after 1 year from date of last purchase. Unused Connects rollover to the next month (maximum of 140).

Secondly, you have to you cam verification. It is mandatory requirement by Upwork. You can use either you mobile cam or laptop cam for verification.

Hope it has resolved your problems.

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zakiullah,

Please note that we recently updated the Connects pricing and Connects now cost $0.15 (USD) each and Basic Membership doesn't include free connects. 

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click here.

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

You should be able to complete your video chat verification process if you have a mobile device with working webcam and microphone as explained in this help article.

If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths