cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to sign nds form but??

vanessasanchez38
Vanessa S Member Since: Nov 4, 2016
11 of 19
Hello so short and simpe i got contacted by photographer to do some admin work i sent my resume and client sent Non disclosure form. I went over it but client also posted Work website in email i couldn't t help but to call the office to verify its really the client and to my surprise client has retired but when i emailed client what i found out is he is naming partner n a business associated with others. Honestly this is sketchy so does it smell like a scam?
mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
12 of 19

It appears you are not taking anyone's advice. You should not have called the client's office - that's a big no-no. Since you've been nothing but paranoid about this job, why don't you just let it go?

Assuming this is about the same job as in your other threads, it's best to keep your questions in one place, rather than starting yet another post.

vanessasanchez38
13 of 19
Hello so short and simpe i got contacted by photographer to do some admin work i sent my resume and client sent Non disclosure form. I went over it but client also posted Work website in email i couldn't t help but to call the office to verify its really the client and to my surprise client has retired but when i emailed client what i found out is he is naming partner n a business associated with others. Honestly this is sketchy so does it smell like a scam?
colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
14 of 19

It's probably not a scam as such - I expect your client would pay you if you set the job up correctly,  but the client does seem a bit dodgy in that he is using a company he is no longer with. If it were me, I would politely decline and move on.

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
15 of 19

Yet another new thread? Seriously?

vanessasanchez38
16 of 19
Uh yeah another new thread. thanks!!
colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
17 of 19

Vanessa, you should read the guidelines about posting on the forum. Posting the same thread is not allowed - it is also boring.

mariawicz5
Community Guru
Maria A Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
18 of 19

At this point, many freelancers have given you good advice and it's up to you to take it or not. Posting multiple times is unproductive.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
19 of 19

Hi Vanessa, 

I moved all your threads to this master thread as it appears that you were posting the same topic on a different thread everytime. Please be mindful of the Upwork Community Guidelines when posting on the community in the future. 

You may report this client to the customer suppor team so that they can investigate it further. Please also follow the advise that Vladimir has shared above. I invite you to check these threads to help you work safely on the platform - 

Working safely on Upwork:

~ Avery
Upwork