🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: We're sorry, but something went wrong. Pl...
Page options
arjun_jain23
Community Member

We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again or contact support

Hi team,
I have been trying to Review Application, in vain. Can anyone help me with this issue. I have filled out the necessary details, grammar checked, cleared cache and cookies and consulted related answers. Any other hidden dimensions?

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arjun,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hello team i have a little problem whit my account when i try to preview my application this error message popus up is there anything you can do to fix this

Hi Yahya,

The reason why the error message that you need to fix errors shows up whenever you click the review application button is that there are sections of the profile creation that was not filled. I checked your account, and it looks like you have not added any information under the address, city, and zip code section. Please make sure to update any section of the profile creation that has been highlighted in red. Once everything is complete, you should be able to see the option to submit your profile for review. Please let us know if you need any help. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths