🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: We've hidden your profile because it does...
Page options
zemka4
Community Member

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines

Hello dear upwork team.

I have problem after fulfill all fields in my profile.

Two times submission and reviewing of my profile by upwork, system show me this message:

Spoiler

Your profile requires changes

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Actually I can't understand what is the problem with my profile. All rules is following: no any contacts in text, projects added, previous jobs and etc.

Is it possible to explain me the problem and tell how to solve this ? 

Thx you.

Alex.

2 REPLIES 2
colettelewis
Community Member

We don't know what you do or what you put in your overview, but the problem was probably your profile pic. While you don't need the short back and sides and tie, you do need to look as if you shower occasionally and a bit less like a 70s hippy after a Woodstock concert - just sayin' ...;)

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alex,

Sorry to hear about your account status. Please check the notification you received from Upwork regarding what steps need to be completed to lift the hold on your account. You can also access your ticket here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths