🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » We've hidden your profile because it does not...
Page options
dsouza253
Community Member

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines.

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

I got the above message and it does not specify what changes I need to do to get my profile up. I did not get any support messages as well. 

Have I missed something? Can someone please help me out?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Roshan,

Our team reached out to you via ticket with more details about this. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them there and our team will assist you further, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Roshan,

Our team reached out to you via ticket with more details about this. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them there and our team will assist you further, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Could you please check my profile regarding this issue ? I have edited it according to Upwork policy, but still can't get rid of the notification mesage. 

Thanks.

Hi Serge,

I checked your account and can confirm that you`ve updated it correctly but you will also need to resubmit your application for a review. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the reply.

It does not let me resubmit an account, it says that i have to correct errors first.

But i don't know which to correct, since you said i'm all good.

Could you advise on that?

Hi  Serge,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I've followed up with the team handling your case and your account is accepted now. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Dear Bojan,

I have the exact same problem. I have updated my profile and resubmitted it and then waited for several days but nothing happened. I then sent a message to support about 2 days ago and I haven't heard back. When I try to resubmit it I get the message "You can resubmit your profile for review after correcting the issues that were identified during the review process. Please check your email for the complete list of issues."

I don't know what else to do at this point. Kindly help.

Thanks!

Trung

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Trung, 

I checked your account and can see that the team reached out to you through this support ticket. Please refer to the ticket, and respond on the same ticket thread so that the team can get back to you with more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery.

As I mentioned in my previous message, I already did reply to the support ticket (this is the first thing I did). I also sent a follow up message after that but that has gone unanswered as well. The reason why I'm posting here is because I have not heard back from them and it's been several days now.

How many days or weeks does it take for them to reply? 

I appreciate any help that can move this forward for me.

- Trung

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Trung, 

I'll go ahead and follow up your account with the team so that they can proceed with reviewing your profile. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Can you review mine also please . I have the same problem

can you check my account also please

hi i have updated the profile and still it is not allowing me to submit neither i'm getting any email regarding this issue

Hi Akhtar,

Our team will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further with your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran! 

I have the same issue. I received the notification from UpWork "We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details." 

I don't quite understand what I need to change in my profile to meet the requirements of my account. 
Could you help me with that?
Thank you in advance!

Daria

Hi Daria,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Your profile requires changes

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review.

Have I missed something too? Can someone please help me out? What do I have to do?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ilya, 

Our team will follow up directly on your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

please help.. getting this message.....

**Edited for community guidelines**

the ticket says resolved and doesnt let me submit the new changes

Hi Samuel,

Upon checking, you need to rewrite and update your overview. In general,  your overview should use complete sentences and clearly describe your skills and expertise. The skills noted should be related to your title. Afterwards, please resubmit your profile for review. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Could you please check my profile regarding this issue ? I have edited it according to Upwork policy, and even have a 100% profile now, but I still get the notification message that my profile is hidden. 

Thanks.

Hi Florence,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
itp15
Community Member

Hello, I have the exact same problem. What did you do to solve it? Thanks.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Monica,

Your profile visibility was set to private only, your profile was not hidden and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready.  
I`ve also changed your visibility back to public, if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Nope, I keep getting the same message. See attached screenshot.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for the follow up Monica,

Our team will check this from our end and update your account as soon as possible.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am receiving the same exact problem. I got no email detailing the guidelines my profile does not follow. Could you send some help my way?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sarah,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team regarding your case. You can expect to receive an update via support ticket.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
sarameredith
Community Member

I also have this error message on my profile and didn't recieve a support message. Additionally the links in the messages lead to pages that Upwork says doesn't exist so I cannot check what I need to change!

I would love to fix this issue as soon as I can!

Thanks in advance for the help.

Sara

trevorg123
Community Member

I am having the same issue here which is causing my profile to be hidden from Upwork.

I received the following message after submitting my profile:

"We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review."

However, when I follow the links provided in the response email it leads to a page not found (404 error), which you can see in the attached image, so I cannot figure out what needs to be changed.

Can you please advise me on this issue and let me know what I need to do in order for my profile accepted.

Thanks!

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked your account and see that you already have an open ticket for this concern. Please reply to the ticket so that our team can assist you directly regarding the status of your account. If you have any questions, please post them on the ticket so that the agent can assist you you right away as well. Thanks again!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

Thank you for the reply!

I have responded to the ticket in my account as requested.

Please let me know what the next step is and/or what additional information
I need to provide in order for Upwork to approve my profile. Thanks!

-Trevor
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths