🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Webinar- Aug 21, 2018
Page options
jforem8k
Community Member

Webinar- Aug 21, 2018

Hello, 

Hello,

Can you tell me if the webinar for Aug, 21 (Tues) is full or if it was canceled? When I click on the link I get-

"Webinar Not Available

This webinar or its recording was removed. Please contact the organizer for more information."

I would like to participate in one to learn more about Upwork, but did not see another time available. 

Thank you,
Jamie Foreman
5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI Jamie, 

I checked the webinar calendar and do not see any webinar scheduled on the 21st. You can register in any of the future webinars according to your availability. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

I guess the OP is talking about this thread https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Interactive-Freelancer-Webinars-Earning-More-on-Upwork-a...

Is that thread actually still active? I mean are those dates still relevant?

You're right, Sergio. These webinars are updated, and are available for everyone. I'm checking with the team if there are any issues with the webinar on the 21st, and I will post on this thread once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Jamie,

We confirmed with the team that, unfortunately, tomorrow's webinar has been cancelled. We updated the thread with that information as well.

Hopefully, you'll be able to join us for another webinar in the future.

~ Valeria
Upwork
yfarzona
Community Member

Hello!

I have the same problem. There was a webinar planned by 10 am PST, and now the link says the webinar is no longer available..

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths