cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly contract payment

Yuju L Member Since: Mar 17, 2017
1 of 5

Hello,

I am on a weekly contract for a translation job and i already sent the documents which i translated through the chat on upwork.  However one week passed but still i didn't receive a payment. i sent a message to the client for payment but didn't get an answer yet.

I'm new here so i'm having hard time to understand how it works. Can you please explain this payment procedure?

Thank you very much for your time.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

@yuju L wrote:

Hello,

I am on a weekly contract for a translation job and i already sent the documents which i translated through the chat on upwork.

Do you mean your hourly contract?

Take a look at your Reports Overview Page

Where are the funds for that contract? My guess is they're under "Pending"

reports2.jpg

Click on the question marks to see what they represent. Click on "When will I get paid" to find out more. Click on the various tabs to familiarise yourself with the payment flow.

The Reports Page is your main info center!

Lydia N Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
3 of 5

Dear All,

I am new to Upwork. What is the Weekly Payment under the Advanced Options in the Hire form? Is this an additional amount payable, on top of the total hours worked and billed?

Thanks and regards,

Lydia

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 5

You are correct, Lydia. 

You may read the section "Recurring Additional Weekly Billing" in this help article for more information. 

-Avery
Untitled
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 5

Hi Yuju,

Payments on Hourly contracts are processed in accordance with the weekly billing cycle. Please go to your account, click Reports > Overview tab and you'll find your payment under Pending. Please click the question mark icon on the right side of the Pending section to learn more about your payment's status.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS