🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can I share my portfolio URL on my profil...
Page options
mario_palacios
Community Member

What are the rules for put a link to my own Portfolio website on Proposals

Hi, im a new freelance and im working in create mi own portfolio website.

Ok, i know i can't put the link in my profile, but in a proposal its ok to put it.

This are my questions:

¿Can i put contact information, like emails, phone or other in my portfolio website and share the link in my proposals?

¿Can i put my UpWork profile link in my  portfolio website?

Thx.

7 REPLIES 7
mystudiomke
Community Member

Yes and yes. 

Lila
mario_palacios
Community Member

Hi, im a new freelance and im working in create mi own portfolio website.

Ok, i know i can´t put the link in my profile, but in a proposal its ok to put it.

This are my questions:

¿Can i put contact information, like emails, phone or other in my portfolio website and share the link in my proposals?

¿Can i put my UpWork profile link in my  portfolio website?

Thx.

Hi Mario, 

You should be able to add the link to your portfolio website on your profile. I would also recommend that you add the information from your portfolio website to the "Portfolio" section of your Upwork profile, by adding screen grabs, and details of the information noted in your portfolio website. This eliminates the need to send out proposals just so clients can see your portfolio website. By adding these to the portfolio section of your Upwork profile, clients can assess whether you are the right fit for their project. 

You should also be able to add your Upwork profile link to your website. This is not a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for the help, both of you.
I will follow the recommendation.

🙂

091eb750
Community Member

hi ,my name is siyam .

d_korolkov
Community Member

Latest Articles
Featured Topics