🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: What benefits does top rated freelancer h...
Page options
n_prichedko
Community Member

What benefits does top rated freelancer have?

Hello, Everybody! Today, finally, I become as TOPRATED on Upwork, but I cannot find any informations about it. Does this status have any benefits? Or somee other pluses and minuses? Can they take this status from me in any situations?

Thank you! I would like to collaborate with you!

12 REPLIES 12
sbilu131521
Community Member

Hi Nathalie,

I can tell you about 2 benefits

1) If any clients give you unfair feedback and leave a very bad public review. What will you do? 

You can use your top rated park to remove the public feedback from your profile, not every time though. Still, this is a very good benefit of being top rated.

2) You got any problem and you want Upwork's help. In that case, as a top-rated freelancer, you can directly chat with any support executive. You already know that a normal freelancer does not get the benefit of direct chatting with the support team.

And, a bonus benefit. Normally people seek the top in any field.

Thanks

Sagar 

Hi

Brother how we can direct chat with upwork customer support. is there any link or any portal for it ?

Hi Naveed,

I'd be happy to assist you. Could you please share more information regarding your concern? Also, you can find more information on how you can reach out to Upwork support on this help article.

~ Joanne
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nathalie, 

As a Top Rated Freelancer, you get the following perks: 

• A badge on your Upwork freelancer profile
  • Personalized tips to strengthen your profile
  • 0% fees for all jobs with new clients you bring to Upwork
  • Reduced fees (10%) on Featured Jobs
  • Premium customer support, including phone and chat
  • Exclusive invitations to submit proposals
  • An exclusive Job Digest email to make it easier for you to find attractive opportunities
  • The ability to exercise more control over your Job Success Score
  • The opportunity to chat with Upwork during online office hours exclusively for Top Rated
  • The opportunity to host Top Rated Events in your city

You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork

0% fees for all jobs with new clients you bring to Upwork.

This option not available now for top rated freelancer?

Hi Nusrat, 

This option is available for Top Rated Freelancers. You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork
g_mutie
Community Member

Can the 5 days pending period for the approved funds be reduced or removed completely?
I see no importance of it being in place! Our clients usually approve payments after being fully satisfied with the work; why then keep the money at the "pending" stuff?
Most of us depend on the money we earn so reduce the number of pending days!

Let the entire upwork team think about this! Thanks.

Hi Geoffrey,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! The five-day security hold still applies for fixed-price contracts. We are reviewing the impact of making these payments faster too; we will keep you posted.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea

Any news on whether fixed-price contracts will also be made faster?

Thanks

Hi Salem,

I am sorry for the late response. We don't currently have any new information regarding fixed-price contracts. The five-day security hold still applies for fixed-price contracts. If there are any changes in the future, we'll make sure to update the community.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi,

I am top-rated today with 100% job success rate and I wanted to try these benefits you mentioned but seems like NO one cares on the chat. 

• Premium customer support, including phone and chat
  • The opportunity to chat with Upwork during online office hours exclusively for Top Rated

I wanted to ask about this but NO one reply on chat execpt autobots. 

• The ability to exercise more control over your Job Success Score

Looking forward for your clarifications.

Hi Juhoney, 

As you can see in the timestamp on my post, the post you're referring to is from 2019, and many changes have happened to the Upwork website since then. 

Here's how you can reach Upwork Support:
  1. Please visit Contact Support and click the 'chat with Upwork button.'
  2. Type a question or topic and select 'Send.' The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need further help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to contact the Upwork Support Team.

Based on your post, I can assume that you would like to remove feedback from your Job Success Score calculation. If so, kindly check this page for more information on how to do that. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths