Hello, Everybody! Today, finally, I become as TOPRATED on Upwork, but I cannot find any informations about it. Does this status have any benefits? Or somee other pluses and minuses? Can they take this status from me in any situations?
Thank you! I would like to collaborate with you!
I can tell you about 2 benefits
1) If any clients give you unfair feedback and leave a very bad public review. What will you do?
You can use your top rated park to remove the public feedback from your profile, not every time though. Still, this is a very good benefit of being top rated.
2) You got any problem and you want Upwork's help. In that case, as a top-rated freelancer, you can directly chat with any support executive. You already know that a normal freelancer does not get the benefit of direct chatting with the support team.
And, a bonus benefit. Normally people seek the top in any field.
As a Top Rated Freelancer, you get the following perks:
- A badge on your Upwork freelancer profile
- Personalized tips to strengthen your profile
- 0% fees for all jobs with new clients you bring to Upwork
- Reduced fees (10%) on Featured Jobs
- Premium customer support, including phone and chat
- Exclusive invitations to submit proposals
- An exclusive Job Digest email to make it easier for you to find attractive opportunities
- The ability to exercise more control over your Job Success Score
- The opportunity to chat with Upwork during online office hours exclusively for Top Rated
- The opportunity to host Top Rated Events in your city
You may read more about it here.