cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What category do I specify in my profile?

Highlighted
Graeme W Member Since: Jun 18, 2017
1 of 5

I'm an expert in a particular piece of software, namely Dynatrace, which is an Application Performance Management platform.  I can see that "performance management" is a skill I can specify in my profile, but I can't see a top-level category that I can use in my profile -- in the pull-down that says "what are the main services you offer clients".  The real answer is, "help with configuring and using Dynatrace", but that's not one of the options :-).

To avoid getting into the specifics of performance management, load testing, etc., imagine I was an expert in Excel.  What top-level category would I use in that case?

-- Graeme

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 5

Dynatrace! Used it at Citrix. Great program. They use it at Bank of America too. Huge learning curve though. Smiley Very Happy

I would put yourself under programming/IT, personally. For something like that, it's gonna be an enterprise level IT operations and development team looking for someone to set it up so they can monitor things. You're random schmoe working in his mom's basement won't have something like that.

Highlighted
Nickolai L Member Since: Jun 18, 2017
3 of 5

I am looking for a job as a Virtual Assistant. What category should I specify in my profile?

Right now, I've set it to 'Other - IT & Networking'.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Catherine M Member Since: Jan 20, 2017
4 of 5

Hi Nickolai,

You want the Administrative Support category. There you will find Personal/Virtual Assistant.

Highlighted
Nickolai L Member Since: Jun 18, 2017
5 of 5

Thanks, Catherine!

Do you think it makes sense to add additional categories?