🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » What does LAST ACTIVITY on an open request me...
Page options
aredae1992
Community Member

What does LAST ACTIVITY on an open request mean?

Hello, 

I have an open request with upwork support and no one had made a comment for almost a week, 
yet the  'last activity' shows it ' 1 day ago `. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed Reda, 

I checked your ticket and can see that the team is still looking into this issue for you. Once they have an update, they will get back to you through the same ticket thread with more information. Just the same, I will go ahead and follow this up with the team so that they can reach out to you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Ahmed,

Last activity records the latest date the ticket has been updated. I checked and it looks like you haven't responded to your open tickets. It shows that it has been updated 1 day ago because there was a new message on your ticket sent a day ago.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, 

I meant to ask about the other opened issue, it's last activity is now 2 days, it was 1 at the time I asked,
yet there has not been any activities on that issue for nearly a week.

Hi Ahmed,

Kindly scroll down after clicking the open tickets so that you can view the latest message sent by our team. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

there might be a misunderstanding here.
the request I'm refering to has the id "21519759", last comment was last monday by upwork team, yet the last activity showing 1 hour ago. 

thank you. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed Reda, 

I checked your ticket and can see that the team is still looking into this issue for you. Once they have an update, they will get back to you through the same ticket thread with more information. Just the same, I will go ahead and follow this up with the team so that they can reach out to you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths