Highlighted
Sumon K Member Since: Jan 9, 2017
1 of 7

I am a new parson .Plesae help me.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
2 of 7

You need to make sure your profile is an honest representation of you,  if you're going to ask for help here in the forums. I don't believe you're in Los Angeles, or that your English is fluent.

You have an off page sample in your portfolio, so why are you asking this question?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kathryn B Member Since: Jul 22, 2015
3 of 7

"Los Angeles, United States - 12:02pm local time - 14 hrs ahead"

I'm afraid I have to agree, there is no way this is possible considering you cannot be 14 hours ahead of me when I live in the Los Angeles time zone.  Virginia is not the only one wondering why someone that is an "expert in White hat SEO" would be asking what off page SEO is.

~I am only here when I can tolerate having my eyes blasted, my privacy treated like a joke, and my temper pushed to it's limit. For all other times, please request alternate contact methods~
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 7

Hi Sumon, 

Please, refer to the notification Upwork team sent you back in November about issues with your profile that needed correcting and follow the instructions they shared.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
5 of 7

"off page" SEO is a euphemism for spam

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
6 of 7

You have a portfolio item called "off page SEO" but don't know what it means?

Also I assume you mean you're a new "person"...if you're a new "parson" and want help, then you should ask the church you're a "parson" for...

Highlighted
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
7 of 7

Either that or he's a fan of Jeopardy (What is a US tv game show) and gives answers in the form of questions.