cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is a Connect?

Daniel P Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
11 of 15

i never received any connects since the ones i was originally given when i signed up?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
12 of 15

Hi Daniel, 

Please know that we have moved to the new Connects system months ago. In this new system freelancers in the Freelancer Basic plan will need to purchase connects should they find the need to do so. 

Connects are not sold individually, but bundles begin at $1.50 for 10 Connects. Regardless of which bundle you choose, all Connects are priced at $0.15 apiece. Here are your bundle options:

• 10 for $1.50
  • 20 for $3
  • 40 for $6
  • 60 for $9
  • 80 for $12

You should be able to purchase Connects by going to your Membership & Connects page (Settings > Membership & Connects). Let us know if you need further help.

-Avery
Untitled
carmi r Member Since: Aug 17, 2017
13 of 15
I have 54 available connects. I cant use it whenever im submitting proposals. It says i need 2 connects.
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
14 of 15

Every time you make a proposal, two connects will be taken automatically from your account.  You do not get the connects back, even if you withdraw your proposal or if the client hires someone else.  Use them wisely.  The connects refresh once a month.

Does that help?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 15

Hi carmi, 

Do you get an error when use your connects? 
Yes that is correct, usually applying for a job will take 2 connects from your monthly budget. For more connections refer to Vladimir comment about upgrading to Membership plus.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS