🐈 Community
» Forums » New to Upwork » What is benefit of Top Rated Badge?
Page options
troyesit
Member

What is benefit of Top Rated Badge?

Hi Friends,

 

I have reached to 7th week for the top-rated badge but I don't know what is the benefit to become Top Rated Freelancer?

 

Will I get an invitation or some other benefit I will get?

 

Awaiting best answers

 

Best Regards,

 

Ram

ACCEPTED SOLUTION


Martina P wrote:


There are no benefits except having the badge on your profile. 


I disagree.

Featured jobs come with only 10% fee (saved / earned me $ 50 this weekend alone) and the feedback removal perk is a nice safety net for when you have to fire a client.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7


Ram S wrote:

Hi Friends,

 

I have reached to 7th week for the top-rated badge but I don't know what is the benefit to become Top Rated Freelancer?

 

Will I get an invitation or some other benefit I will get?

 

Awaiting best answers

 

Best Regards,

 

Ram


There are no benefits except having the badge on your profile. 


Martina P wrote:

Ram S wrote:

Hi Friends,

 

I have reached to 7th week for the top-rated badge but I don't know what is the benefit to become Top Rated Freelancer?

 

Will I get an invitation or some other benefit I will get?

 

Awaiting best answers

 

Best Regards,

 

Ram


There are no benefits except having the badge on your profile


But it's sooo shiny. I love it.


Antun M wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Ram S wrote:

Hi Friends,

 

I have reached to 7th week for the top-rated badge but I don't know what is the benefit to become Top Rated Freelancer?

 

Will I get an invitation or some other benefit I will get?

 

Awaiting best answers

 

Best Regards,

 

Ram


There are no benefits except having the badge on your profile


But it's sooo shiny. I love it.


Yes of course, I meant except it being to nice and shiny!


Martina P wrote:


There are no benefits except having the badge on your profile. 


I disagree.

Featured jobs come with only 10% fee (saved / earned me $ 50 this weekend alone) and the feedback removal perk is a nice safety net for when you have to fire a client.


Petra R wrote:

Martina P wrote:


There are no benefits except having the badge on your profile. 


I disagree.

Featured jobs come with only 10% fee (saved / earned me $ 50 this weekend alone) and the feedback removal perk is a nice safety net for when you have to fire a client.


True. I forgot about those, never having used either ...

Hey Petra R,

 

Thanks a ton for giving a valuable answer.

 

Regards,

 

Ram

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ram,

 

To learn more about the perks that you will receive once you become a Top Rated freelancer check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Upcoming Events
Dec 13
Succeeding with Clients Talent Toolbox
Dec 21
Virtual Community Hour Community Hour