🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: What is my referral benefit?
Page options
tahamina3
Community Member

What is my referral benefit?

I am trying to manage a new client who is not in Upwork. This client has no any Upwork account, if she wants to hire me, how can I invite her to Upwork? Do you give me any referral link to invite new client? If she hires me, then do you give me any quick referral benefit?

Please let me know.

17 REPLIES 17
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Tahamina,

Upwork Bring Your Own Client program is only available to Top Rated freelancers. However, you can still give your client a link to Upwork so they can register and benefit from Upwork Payment Protection and easy reporting.

~ Valeria
Upwork

If I am a rising talent, does that qualify?  Either way, is there a specific way a referral client can send a request directly to you rather than an open posting?

Thanks!

Hi Christy,

Rising Talent freelancers are included in this program and I'll make sure an email is sent to you with additional information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks much!  Looking forward to the email.  

Hi Valeria, 

I have a new client who wants to start a project on Upwork but he has no account Upwork. I am raising talent. Can you give me a referral link to invite him that he can create an account and I can get benefits?

Thank you 

Mahmudul  

Hi Md,

Our team will send you the link via ticket over the next couple of days, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i want to know that how can i refer a client?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tayyab,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers, and only clients that aren't already on Upwork are eligible for this program. 

If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

~ Bojan
Upwork

what/where is the link you reffered to?

Hi De, 

The personal link is sent to freelancers who are in the Top Rated, and Rising Talent program. If you're part of the program anytime soon, you can reach out to us and we'll ask the team to generate your personal link for you.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi @Avery,

I'm in Risiging Telent and want to invte outside client to Upwork.

1- Can you please generate refferal link for my profile?

2- What are the advantages of this refferal? 

Sincerely,

Bilawal 

Hi Bilawal,

1. Our team will reach out to you as soon as possible with your unique link. 

2. You will have 0% Freelancer service fee with clients who have signed up through your unique link.

If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Can I use refferal link for my upwork agancy ? So refferal client jobs/earning reflect on agancy profile instead of my porofile? 

Hi Bilawal,

At the moment this option is available only for your freelancer profile. However, thank you for your feedback I will share it with our team. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran,

Its been 2 days yet I didn't recieve any repsonse on refferal link for my profile ? 

Hi Bilawal,

I just escalated your concern again and our team will reach out to you via ticket with your link as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Do this refferal invite have any benfits for Employers?  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths