cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What is my referral benefit?

Tahamina B Member Since: Nov 18, 2017
1 of 9

I am trying to manage a new client who is not in Upwork. This client has no any Upwork account, if she wants to hire me, how can I invite her to Upwork? Do you give me any referral link to invite new client? If she hires me, then do you give me any quick referral benefit?

Please let me know.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 9

Hi Tahamina,

Upwork Bring Your Own Client program is only available to Top Rated freelancers. However, you can still give your client a link to Upwork so they can register and benefit from Upwork Payment Protection and easy reporting.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Christy T Member Since: Dec 10, 2017
3 of 9

If I am a rising talent, does that qualify?  Either way, is there a specific way a referral client can send a request directly to you rather than an open posting?

Thanks!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 9

Hi Christy,

Rising Talent freelancers are included in this program and I'll make sure an email is sent to you with additional information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Christy T Member Since: Dec 10, 2017
5 of 9

Thanks much!  Looking forward to the email.  

Tayyab G Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
6 of 9

i want to know that how can i refer a client?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 9

Hi Tayyab,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers, and only clients that aren't already on Upwork are eligible for this program. 

If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

~ Bojan
Untitled
De D Member Since: Oct 19, 2018
8 of 9

what/where is the link you reffered to?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 9

Hi De, 

The personal link is sent to freelancers who are in the Top Rated, and Rising Talent program. If you're part of the program anytime soon, you can reach out to us and we'll ask the team to generate your personal link for you.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS