🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: What is the best time for a Bid?
Page options
arfat-hossen
Community Member

What is the best time for a Bid?

This job post was posted 1 hour ago. Client Already is interviewing 2 people, should I bid on this job post. When is the best time to bid? Experience freelancer help.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

7 REPLIES 7
korvin_pride
Community Member

Hello Arfat

You can bid on whenever you want. The time does not matter. You only need to clearly give the information to the client tell about yourself about your skills and what exactly you can do for this project.

If the employer considers it necessary you will receive an answer for further communication but if not, you will have a million chances to get other projects.
Interviews only show that the client is trying to find the best candidate for this project.

Just be sure what you are doing and you will get more!

Thanks for your advice

Thanks a lot

robin_hyman
Community Member

There is no "best" time.  If the job post has 20+ proposals, I wouldn't submit.  Too much competition. 

Spend more time on crafting the a proposal.

Thank you.

Thanks for sharing your Opinions.

asees9
Community Member

As a service provider, I think the best time to bid should be the time that suits the client, coz don't expect he will come to see your proposal at odd hours. Try to bid according to the client's time zone and make sure you provide your services in the same time frame as per the expectations of the client. 
Secondly, too many proposals definitely diminish the chances of successfully acquiring the project, so bidding while there are few proposals, will boost your chances of getting the project. 

The above two points are important but at the end of the day, your skills and experience, along with reputed profile are going to play a major role, as clients always try to offer projects to the best person even if you send your proposal at the right time. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths