🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: What is the cloud only that appeared unde...
Page options
Community Member

What is the cloud only that appeared under my job post besides?

What is the cloud only that appeared under my job post besides? Do not recall when creating the job post, having an option like this to select from or what it means.

SharedScreenshot.jpg

17 REPLIES 17
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the question. I'm following up with our team regarding the note you're seeing under one of your recent job posts. We'll provide an update directly via a support ticket which will be created shortly. You'll receive a notification on your registered email address once the ticket is created.

Feel free to follow up in the meantime with any questions you might have, we'll be happy to assist you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello Vladimir, 

I'd love to know what it is too.
Regards

Hi,

Do you have any follow-up?  I just posted a job and I see "Cloud only" too.

thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deborah,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
36d74f75
Community Member

Hi! I’ve experienced the same thing with my job post. I’d love to know what cloud-only means.

Hi Reniel,

This means that the visibility of the job post is set only to Upwork talent. When you're setting up your job post you will be able to choose three different options: All users, Only Upwork talent and Invite only. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran!

Hey thanks for clearing me as well as, I got same and was looking the meaning for this then i found this thread and now seeing cleared my self.       mynordstrom

Thanks for the awesome support and thread. 

Phira.T

What is an "upwork talent"? Does upwork talent = upwork freelancer?

Yes, Franck. It means the freelancer. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
1173b093
Community Member

thank you so much team for clearing my doubts **Edited for Community Guidelines**

39290e0f
Community Member

Great article, here I would like to thank you guys for sharing such a fantastic blog.
Saving and investing while you’re working will likely play a significant role in your financial life in retirement.

By the time you retire, you’ll be glad you started investing as much as you did as early as you did.

**Edited for community guidelines**

588c227f
Community Member

Wendy’s Vegan Options – Wendy’s has some exceptional vegan options, including some tremendous starchy sides, salads, and of course, some junk food.

0252765b
Community Member

Luckily, there is good news because there are healthy options on their menu. You have to learn some Burger King nutrition information when you choose them out.

https://burgerkingbreakfastmenu.info/burger-king-nutrition/

b9f78972
Community Member

McDonald’s Menu With Prices – McDonald’s is the biggest name in the global fast-food business, and they serve an extraordinary 68 million consumers every day.

b9604a7f
Community Member

QVC QCard Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. Synchrony Bank provides all credit services on behalf of QVC.

754c1601
Community Member

Schedule Source Uge: We’ve also put Schedule Source Employee Login page statistics, site age, and rank on this page to make things easier for you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths