🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: What is the customer support email addres...
Page options
a0d61439
Community Member

What is the customer support email address?

Hello!

I need to contact the Customer Support Centre for a query on my account but when I go to 'Get Help' I only get the Community option which doesn't help me with my query and I am not able to open a request ticket. I can only be seeing the solved tickets 2.

I can't find the email for customer support or do I have an option available to submit a ticket. Please help

Thanks

shipon

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shipon,

You can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help you, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team.

Feel free to share more details with me here as well, and I will be more than happy to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It's hard to find it. Can you give me a screenshot step by step, please?

Hi Shipon,

Feel free to share more details with me here and I will assist you further. If private details are involved, please reach out to me via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

There is no question mark at the bottom or anywhere.

Hi Shipon,

Could you please confirm the device you're using as well? The question mark should be at the bottom right corner of your screen.

test22.PNG

You can also share more details about the problem you're having with me here or via PM (click on my name) so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Its calling 'data' 

I selected 'contact support' but data have given me e a link that is community forum. 

https://community.upwork.com/

Hi Shipon,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket to assist you further. Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions or information you may have.

You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths