🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: What is the issue with Upwork Support?
Page options
kerilpatel
Community Member

What is the issue with Upwork Support?

Hey there,

What is the issue with support.work.com ?

Whenever, I try to visit any page in support.upwork.com it rediects me to https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?code=0a4307ca5628ddd4c5fd83872148097e

I am also not able click on Contact Us button and If I ask chatbot to create an email ticket  it replies me (even after logging in with my account) : "I'm sorry. Please log in to your Upwork account first and then come back so I can help you create an email ticket." 

Please help me out with this asap.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Keril,

Thanks for following up. It's not an error, but a notification letting you know about this update. As you already added your PAN number, you can go ahead and close the notification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Keril,

Could you please let me know what issues or questions you have and I'll make sure to escalate your concern/issue to the correct department?

Additionally, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to further investigate the issue you described.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey Aleksandar D,

Thanks for Replying.

I am having a issue with an error coming in my account.

Error is highlighted in a Yellow box in attached screenshot.

Due to tax laws in India we have to provide some details like Aadhar No. or PAN No. to upwork.

Although I have provided the details of My Pan Card Details in Tax Information section inside user settings. But, this error is still coming in my upwork account.

Screenshot.png

Hi Keril,

Thanks for following up. It's not an error, but a notification letting you know about this update. As you already added your PAN number, you can go ahead and close the notification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey AleksandarD. My identification and selfie I submitted hasn't been verified in over 30 days. The document I submitted is now expired. Please help me reset my identification process.

Thank you

Hi Peter, 

I can see that you've reached out to our support team and raised a ticket about your account concerns. I've submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case. Kindly expect an update from one of the team members on the same ticket momentarily.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths