🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: What proportion of projects are set to US...
Page options
robjohnson55
Community Member

What proportion of projects are set to US only?

Hi all.

I'm new to Upwork (started at the end of last month), and things are going really well. One thing that irks me, though, is that some projects are set to US only - I'm UK based.

Does anyone know what proportion of projects are only available to freelancers in the USA? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joywriter
Community Member

Hi Rob,

No one knows that and Upwork really doesn't tell which % of jobs is only applicable to freelancers based in the US but I can let you know that it is very small.

This % can indeed be higher depending on the category as a lot of clients may prefer to hire as an example sales people for cold calls based in the US but the majority of clents are not looking for US based freelancers.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Hugo

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
joywriter
Community Member

Hi Rob,

No one knows that and Upwork really doesn't tell which % of jobs is only applicable to freelancers based in the US but I can let you know that it is very small.

This % can indeed be higher depending on the category as a lot of clients may prefer to hire as an example sales people for cold calls based in the US but the majority of clents are not looking for US based freelancers.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Hugo

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths