🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » What to do If client share Drive link in mess...
Page options
150a60e3
Community Member

What to do If client share Drive link in message section

Hi everyone. I'm new in this platform. Recently I found myself in a position where I didn't understand what to do. My client shared a google drive link. Is it permisible to share or me to click ? I need to know answers also similar issues. What can client share and What is permisible for me to click. Thanks Advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashfakur,

You and your client can use various tools to share information and files necessary to complete the work. It's not against the TOS to use third-party sites to do that. Make sure, however, that payments between you and the client you met on Upwork are also made on Upwork and check out this help article for some tips for General Electronic Security.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashfakur,

You and your client can use various tools to share information and files necessary to complete the work. It's not against the TOS to use third-party sites to do that. Make sure, however, that payments between you and the client you met on Upwork are also made on Upwork and check out this help article for some tips for General Electronic Security.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths