🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » What will I lose if I leave my account inacti...
Page options
f2b70488
Community Member

What will I lose if I leave my account inactive for some time (e.g. 1-3 months)?

+ Will my account be closed?

+ Currently I've set my account to private

+ I won't propose (for now), I won't open my account (I can do that if important), etc..

+ I've been provided a $50 coupon from my training company, and they've added that to my account, will I lose these later?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Abdelwaged,

Thank you for reaching out to us. No, we won't be closing your account. Though I would suggest that you set your profile visibility to private, and/or set your availability accordingly while you are "away". 

As for the coupon, I'm not quite sure what this is about. Can you tell me what the coupon is for and how it was given to you?

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Abdelwaged,

Thank you for reaching out to us. No, we won't be closing your account. Though I would suggest that you set your profile visibility to private, and/or set your availability accordingly while you are "away". 

As for the coupon, I'm not quite sure what this is about. Can you tell me what the coupon is for and how it was given to you?

~ AJ
Upwork
f2b70488
Community Member

Maybe it is a membership promo code? I see down my settings page "Current Billing Cycle

May 1, 2022 — May 31, 2022" probably that means my promo code will be finished this month.

Anyway: the good thing is that my account won't be closed for inactivity

Hi Abdelwaged,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the code you are referring to? Please be sure to include the code and the screenshot of the email where you received the code so that I can look into this further and advise you accordingly. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths